By submitting a proposal, you agree with the following conditions:
- A 20' slot will be provided (After each presentation a 5 to 10 minutes Q&A session is scheduled);
- The conference languages are Italian and English. Applications are made through the official website. Interpretation will not be provided;
- Speakers will be provided with complimentary registration;
- Sales pitches will not be accepted;
- Speaking fees will not be provided;
- The event may be recorded and/or streamed live; in addition, organisers will take pictures of the event. Pictures and videos are published and archived for dissemination and information purposes;
- OpenStack Days Rome adheres to the following event policy.